CLUBOTEL LA DORADA, S.L. (hereinafter, the "OWNER") hereby informs about the use of data storage and recovery devices on users’ systems.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User's computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that can store preferences for the User's browsing, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access their browser settings to modify and/or block the Cookies sent from the Website from being installed without preventing access to its content.
Cookies make it possible to recognise a User's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and they are used to facilitate the User's next visit and make the Website more useful to them.
(i) Optimise the User's browsing by tracking the session.
(ii) Collect information to optimise browsing and improve the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
• Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of the access to the content.
• Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches their browsing experience, such as displaying the weather forecast based on their location.
• Statistics / analytics: These cookies collect information related to the use of the page such as their time on the page and the contents visited by readers to measure their performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives sought with these types of cookies are:
• To allow for browsing Users to be anonymously identified, and therefore for the number of visitors to be approximately accounted for.
• To anonymously identify the most visited content.
• To know if the User who is accessing the website is new or is a returning visitor.
Below are the analytical cookies used on the ONA HOTELS Website:
|_ga||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||2 years||Google analytics|
|_gat||This Cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google analytics|
|_gat||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours||Google analytics|
• Advertising and third party customisation: These cookies obtain information from the user's browsing to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for them based on their tastes.
Below are the advertising cookies used on the Website:
|Name||Own or third party||Duration||Purpose|
|cookie_alert||Own||current session duration||Show cookie notice only once per session|
|popup_faldon||Own||current session duration||Show offer popup only once per session (only when there is offer popup)|
|_utma||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to differentiate between users and sessions.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||10 minutes from creation or modification||It is used to know if there is a new session or visit.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to facilitate functionality with the urchin.js library. Previously, this cookie acted together with the _utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||6 months||It saves the origin of the traffic or the campaign that explains from where the user arrives to the website.|
|_utmt||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to define the type of user request. It is used to establish statistics on the use of the pages.|
|DoubleClick||Adwords||At the end of the session||Segment the content so that it is relevant to users.|
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, reservations.||Management of registration and maintenance of the user session, personalization of navigation, load balancing|
|Analytics Google Analytics||Websites visited, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches carried out, links accessed, browser used, operator that provides the service, location linked to the IP address||Measure and analyze user browsing, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, creating anonymous user browsing profiles, introducing improvements based on the analysis of user usage data.|
|Google Adwords||IP address, searches performed, links accessed and advertisements accessed.||Show the products that best suit the user, segment the target audience, measure results, flexible budgets and detect new markets.|
3.- How to disable cookies
Any cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the Website settings. These settings can be found at the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow you to make changes to disable the cookies settings.
This is why most browsers offer the option to manage cookies in order to gain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
⁃ Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
• In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
• Click on the privacy tab.
• You can configure privacy with a cursor with 6 positions that will allow you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Mid High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
⁃ Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
• At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In the Firefox option, you can select Use a personalised setting from your history, as well as other points related to your Privacy.
⁃ Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
• Click on the menu located in the tool bar.
• Select Settings.
• Click on Show advanced options.
• In the "Privacy" selection, click on the Content Settings button.
• The options can be configured in the Cookies section.
⁃ Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
• In the configuration menu select the "Preferences" option.
• Open the privacy tab.
• Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
• Remember that some operations and full functionality of the Website may be unavailable after disabling the cookies.
If you prefer not to be tracked by the cookies, Google has developed an add-on that can be installed in your browser which you can find at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Any cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the Website settings.
These settings can be found at the footer of the Website. In addition, as is the case with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to the privacy options or settings by disabling or deleting cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by your mobile device developer.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will help you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
• IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
• Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
• Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
• Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
5.- Accepting cookies
This Website does not install our cookies on users' devices until they have accepted them for installation.
We inform you that if you do not agree to the cookies being installed or to some of them being disabled in the settings, it is possible that certain services may not be available without their use or you may be unable to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website offers you.